Clothing is a language......
Powerful, persuasive and totally silent!
In Chryssie's workshops, she delivers in a vibrant, inspiring, heartcentred and practical way which has her audience feeling like they can implement her principles and philosphy in their life easily.
"You certainly added a fun factor to our conference. We look forward to our feature workshop session each year as a bit of a special treat, and your session this year did not disappoint! We could see your knowledge on how to use colour to the best advantage is so powerful. We particularly liked the insights you gave on identifying our personal colour and dressing style and how that impacts on who we are and how we feel each day. You were very encouraging and we left feeling inspired to say the least!" Rhonda Gault, Conference Organiser, SHARENZ Ltd
I would be thrilled to offer you a no obligation complimentary 30-60 minute stylist coaching session by phone, Skype, or in person if geographically possible. The best way to schedule this is to text me on or email
Chryssie is an expert in Colour and Style and creator of the 4 principle dressing/shopping system:
With her 30 years in the Colour, Style, Professional Image and training fields she likes to present in a interactive and fun way, she will get you to people to adopt a new way of looking at themselves, create a can do attitude about how they can dress for their personality, also develop a professional image that feels right. Knowledge is the key to successful dressing in business and pleasure; the power is getting rid of out-dated thinking and throw off the ‘shoulds’ of fashion and dressing.
Her heart-centred philosophy is about focusing on their ‘assets’ which changes people’s perception about their body image. It’s about giving people a new way of looking at dressing in a positive way.
She will educate with humour and demonstrate her 100% proof 4 principle dressing system that will delight any reticent shopper. And best of all she has a unique process to discover their personality dressing style, which validates, then excites each individual. This insight will be well remembered after she has presented.
How to create your unique style is a very popular topic for conferences, team building sessions, networking events, professional business groups and corporate dress code training.
How is she different?
- Developed a 4 principle dressing system that is 100% full proof.
- Dispel the myths of fashion and dressing.
- Created a training program that is progressive – eliminating outdated beliefs.
- She is passionate about instilling new beliefs that anyone can be creative in their dress, and being confident to make the right choices for themselves.
- A unique process for people to discover for themselves how their core personality reflects the way they would love to dress and how that correlates to their strengths in business. A perfect fit!
- Passionate about colour and how that effects individuals on all levels of their being - physical, emotional, mental and even spiritual