Become a personal stylist and help others find their unique soul style
Do you have a passion for authentic self-expression, love seeing others discover who they are, andf enjoy working ina holistic and empowering way?
Unique Style training courses are designed to provide you with the skills and knowlege needed to become a colour and style consultant that makes a difference in your client's life. Going beyond fashion and physical appearance, holistic personal styling consultations open up space for your client's to explore their identity on all levels of their being, allowing them to get a sense of who they are in a wholesome way.
Whether you are only starting your career, it is time for a change of direction in your life, or you are looking to add new skills to an already existing business, training in colour and style can open many doors for you. Explore your creative talents and utilise them to help others feel more confident while creating a business you love. Experience for yourself how fulfilling, exciting and effortless work can feel when you are lit up by what you are doing.
Are you ready to start your unique soul style journey? Keep reading to find out more about training opportunities with Unique Style.
Unique Style offers full colour and style training courses as well as a number of individual modules with a specific focus from which you can pick and choose to create your ideal training.
Here is what you will learns over the course of your training with Unique Style....
determine your client's colours and create their personal colour palette
analyse your client's dressing type and create their unqiue style
plan and style a functional wardrobe that suits your client's lifestyle
empower and support your client's in choosing their best fit
Body Shape, Proportions & Style Lines
show your clients how to balance their proportions and highlight their asset areas
Professional Dress and Personal Branding
understand how to curate a great first impression and build a professional image
Each training module further includes business and marketing skills that will help you build a successful career in your chosen field.
Your training options:
Full Training Courses:
This is for you if you if you are an aspiring colour and style consultant who wants to build a successful career while helping others express their authentic self.
If you are looking to become a fully certified personal stylist, I offer both style consultancy training and colour consultancy training.
- Style Consultating: 7 day course priced at $3500
- Colour Consulting: 6 days priced at $3000
This is for you if you would like to add new skills to your toolbox or if you want to get a taste of how I work before committing to the full training.
Pick and choose which skills you would like to learn by booking individual training modules.
- Colour Orientation - 1 day course priced at $650
- Bodyshape & Style - 2 day course priced at $1500
- Wardrobe Planning - 3 day course priced at $1500
- Personal Shopping - 2 day course priced at $1000
This is for you if you have already completed training in this field and would like ongoing support on your business journey.
Having an experienced mentor who can guide you is essential to stay inspired and keep on track with your goals. This is why I am offering one-one-one coaching sessions for qualifed personal stylists where I share my expertise with you. Besides providing you with industry-specific guidance. I am happy to advise you on business-building, marketing strategies, and sales skills.
All mentoring packages are tailored to your needs and priced individually, staring from $150 per session.
I am happy to offer you a 30 minutes stylist coaching session free of charge and with no obligations to see if this is a good fit for you.
All training programmes can be held as one-on-one courses tailored to your experience, needs, and aspirations. I will meet you where you are and guide you on your way to where you want to be.
Because a good fit is essential:
Unsure if training in colour and style is the right choice for you? The training programmes offered by Unique Style are for you if you ....
- are looking to start a new, fulfilling career or to add a new skill set toyour existing profession
- enjoy supporting others in discovering and expressing their most authentic self
- want to promote self-love, confidence, and body-postivity
- have a passion for coloour, fashion, and personal style
- want to work in a holistic way that goes beyond physical appearance
- are looking for training course that also teaches business planning, marketing skills, and sales skills.
As I am sure you are aware, there are a lot of training courses around colour, styling, and personal shopping out there. So why choose Unique Style? What sets the programmes offered through Unique Style apart from other personal stylist certification is the values and philosophy that serve as a foundation.
- Holistic Perspective
Unique Style training transcends fashion and physical appearance by looking at each individual in a holistic way. As a holistic personal stylist, I analyse how colour affects my clients on a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual level and I create colour palettes that not only complement their looks but also express their unique personality.
- Heart Centred Empowerment
- In my Unique Style consultation and training sessions, I place great emphasis on empowering my clients through positive language. I believe that everyone is perfect the way they are, therefore we will explore how to highlight client's asset areas and enhance their most-loved features, rather than talk about 'slimming down' or 'covering up' parts of them.
- Embodies Mentoring:
- With 38 years of experience as a personal stylist and business owner, I teach froma place of embodies experience. In my training courses, I pass all of my knowledge , my learnings, and my philosophy on to you. This includes not only teachings specific to colour and styling but also everything I have learned about building and leading a successful business.
Kind words from a previous trainee:
Ready to take the next step?
If you would like to have a chat about how my services can support you or if you have any more questions, please get in touch. 027 4407 499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org