Would you like to become a Personal Stylist?
Colour, Wardrobe Planning, Image, Shopping Expertise, Personal Styling
- Do you have a passion for colour, fashion and a desire to help people develop their potential?
- Are you energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and organised?
- Would you like to have a business of your own and work the hours you want?
- Are you interested in knowledge that is different from other training providers?
- Would you like to learn more about colour in a creative, mindful, philosophical, spiritual way?
Our objective is to train personal stylist/image consultants to a very high standard, with the principles and skills that you will need for a successful career in image consultancy. Each stylist will be taught the skills to be a Colour and/or Style Consultant with a difference. This comprehensive training is presented in modules and can be tailor-made to each personal requirements.
Or you may work in a retail store and would like to learn the rudiments of 'styling' and add these skills to really make a difference to your customers!
Learn more about the 5 day Fashion Stylist training module: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chryssie Woodham, Director of Unique Style has an engaging style of training which reflects her 30 years experience. Her philosophy that everyone is a unique individual is the basis of her heart centered training and is reflected in her expertise on showing you how to help others to develop a style that is uniquely theirs. How to utilize colour in a way that supports, uplifts and harmonizes with people on all levels of their being. You will be shown how to use her 4 principle shopping system works which has a 100% success rate when used effectively; so you too can be an expert in this field.
Each stylist can choose to benefit from ongoing mentoring in business building, marketing, communication and sales skills.
She will be there to guide you step-by- step as you turn your dream career into a reality, provide expert advice on starting and running a successful business, and can also provide ongoing support throughout your caree
This is not a franchise and you can decide what parts of the training that you require, for instance you may already be a Colour Consultant and wish to add style and wardrobe planning to your services; or you may wish to add Colour Consultancy to your existing beauty or fashion service.
You can decide to become part of the Unique Style family or strike out on your own.
Your training options:
New - 5 day Colour & Training module - this is a course that covers all aspects of starting your career as a personal stylist or can be tailored to the Fashion Retail Style module.
Colour Orientation 2 day course - how to use colour on all levels of your being - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
- Theory of warm and cool concept
- Learning how to determine warm and cool for individuals
- Colour co-ordination - complementary, analogous, traiadic, and monocramatic colour schemes, and how this relates to outfit combinations
- How people like to wear colour for their personalities
- Colour charateristics - depth, clarity and undertone
- How to balance the body using colour
- How to use neturals in the core wardrobe for each season
- How to deal with graying hair and recommendation for hair dye
- Application of how to use colour to express self, energise, and support yourself daily
- And much more....... email for more information: email@example.com
Colour Consultant - 6 day course
Style Training module - 3 days
Wardrobe Planning module - 3 days
Personal Shopping module - 2 days
Professional Image and how to present business seminars/workshops - 3 days
A Certificate is received on completion of compentency
The training with Unique Style Ltd is a complete business solution, and this can either be face-to-face, or some can be distant learning. To find out more about the training program and the options available phone Chryssie Woodham, Director of Unique Style Ltd 03 384 8906 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Already a stylist?
Would you like coaching?
I have been working in the industry for a long time, and mostly on my own, and I know that it is important to have a mentor and expert at hand to guide you, inspire you, be there to coach you, and to keep you on track with your goals.
I would be thrilled to offer you a no obligation complimentary 30-60 minute stylist coaching session by phone, Skype, or in person if geographically possible. The best way to schedule this is to text me on 0274 407 499 or email email@example.com and put 'coach' in the subject line.